LE GRENIER Sleeps 4 + 2 children (sofa bed)
Created from the old granary, a two-story apartment within the south-west tower, rooms face south over the pool garden, the meadow and over the unspoilt garrigue beyond.
- entrance leads to roofed terrace overlooking courtyard. Outside dining area
- kitchen/dining room – a large split-level space with open stairs leading to mezzanine floor. Large table for 6, fully fitted kitchen area with built-in oven, hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and small seating area.
- mezzanine sitting room - sofa bed (suitable for children or max. one adult) and 2 armchairs. View over the pool
- Bedroom with queen size bed, vaulted ceiling, built in wardrobe, ceiling fan, French doors opening to private terrace. En suite bathroom with bath & shower
- Bedroom with twin beds (can be made into king-size on request), vaulted ceiling, built-in wardrobe, ceiling fan, French doors to terrace. En suite bathroom with bath & shower